Since we're into anything free, I'm quite sad to say that Asrep - this other ad tracking tool that I've just known about recently costs $50. Yes, its full-version does not come for free.
However, a yay for us freebie-lovers since its trial version which can be used infinitely or just as long as its makers keep it that way, is free!
* Click fraud detection and prevention tools.
* Domain, page, directory and and sub-directories reports.
* Channel reports.
* Referrer domain, page, and search term reports.
* Visitor IP and Country.
* Reports of Ad Unit Colors and Formats.
* Search box search term reports.